While in Pray Now mode you can set how long you’d like to pray and Echo does the rest! This is a great way to have a guided prayer time as well as a helpful tool to give you the discipline to pray longer.
- To begin Pray Now mode, open the app and select Pray Now from the main screen.
- While in the mode, tap the screen to select the Prayer Timer icon on the bottom right.
- Select how long you would like to pray, then select Pray Now and it will automatically cycle through your prayers.
- You can also pause the timer by tapping the icon at the bottom of the screen.
Keep in Mind:
- By default, each prayer will show on the screen for 30 seconds while the timer is running. If you would like to change this to more or less time, you certainly can.
- Check out How Do I Change the Prayer Timer Settings? for more info.